- A Painless 15 minute procedure
- Improves muscle tone
- Strengthens vaginal tissue
- Increases sensation during intercourse
- Improves urinary incontinence
- Enhances elasticity to vaginal walls
- Increases vaginal lubrication
- No down time
- Decreases pain associated with penetration
- Produces a tighter, youthful looking vagina
- Increases vaginal blood flow
As women age, the skin of the vagina loses its elasticity and vitality as collagen fibers become fatigued. Laser vaginal tightening improves the health and vitality of vaginal tissue.
Loss of elasticity and strength in vaginal tissue occurs for a number of reasons. Some of these reasons being aging, smoking, obesity, childbirth, hysterectomy and surgery. These events replace the skin’s natural collagen fibers that do not recoil or stretch properly.
Laser vaginal tightening utilizes a laser beam, applying thermal heating to the inner layers of vaginal tissue. The heat induces contraction of collagen and elastin and allows for long-term change by stimulating regeneration of these important problems.
The treatment tightens the vaginal walls which enhances sexual pleasure, restores tone to tissue, and increases blood flow – which increases lubrication and strengthens the supporting ligaments surrounding the bladder and urethra to reduce the symptoms of stress urinary incontinence.
It’s a 30 minute procedure that can be performed on your lunch break and requires no downtime. Optimum results are achieved in a series of three treatments, in four week intervals.
Cost – $1800
(series of three treatments)